Saturdays are family days around the Weber house so I have decided to make the blog for Saturdays short, sweet and reflective. Each week I will answer the same set of questions in hopes to gain insight.
Tony Robbins once said: “Questions provide the key to unlocking our unlimited potential. Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”
- What new resources did you discover this week? I got into the new managment site for More Than Just Great Dancing which is an affiliate program for dance studios. We are a full arts center and this is going to help our dance department be a leading force in positive education in our community.
- What beautiful experiences did you share with your family this week? I heard my baby girl pray out loud for the very first time.
- What lessons did you learn from your failures? I fail on a daily basis as a mommy but my little girl forgives me everytime she hugs and kisses me. It is the love that I show her that she will remember.
- What is the most influential thing you have read this week? This week I would say it was The Books of the Bible, the community bible experience. I am loving it!
- What were you able to give? My friendship
- Who did you meet and add to your network? Dr. Kwak and she is amazing. Wonderful family physican.
- What projects did you start/finish this week? We started getting quotes for the build out on the building. It is exciting!
- What did you do to live a healthier life? I will start personal training on monday!
- What referrals have you given and why? I will definately be referring Dr. Kwak because she was so great!!
- Who has given you the most “warm fuzzies” and how do you plan on saying thank you? Misty Lown, the owner of More Than Just Great Dancing affliated studios program. I am not sure exactly how I am going to thank her but I will find a way!
- What risks did you take and what did you learn from them? I spoke up for something I believed in on facebook. I learned that people are much bigger behind their computers than they are when confronted.
- What are you doing to draw closer to God?
- What was the best thing you did for your children?
- What was the best thing you did for your husband this week? Complimented him on being an amazing husband. He is a words of affirmation kind of guy and I always want to make sure is love tank is full!
- Name the name of a person you met for the very first time this week. Melissa Kwak….man Dr. Kwak got 3 plugs in this post!